Best Institute For personality development training in Delhi. Join CCI
This training module aims to chalk out the strategies for the overall development of trainees’ personalities. The rationale behind this course is to recognize the multifaceted influence of the personality traits of the candidates aspiring to improve their career orientation, professional growth, and lifestyles. Hence, the purpose of the training program is to bring about changes in trainees’ personality growth through different behavioral dimensions. Such customized training will have far-reaching significance in their both personal and professional life.
- Communication Skills: Introduction to Communication, Flow of
Communication, Listening, Barriers of Communication, How to overcome
barriers of communication, soft skills.
- Presentation Skills: Documentation, Record-keeping, File management,
technical know-how, dress sense, and how to influence people.
- Interpersonal Skills: Introduction to Interpersonal Relations, Analysis of Relations of different ego states, Analysis of Transactions, Analysis of Strokes, Analysis of life position.
- Leadership Skills: Introduction to Leadership, Leadership Power, Leadership Styles, Leadership in Management and Administration.
- Stress Management Skills: Introduction to Stress, Causes of Stress, Impact Management Stress, managing stress.
- Group Dynamics: Importance of groups in an organization, and Team
Interactions in a group
- Team Building Skills: Decision Making, Team Building, Interaction with the Team, How to build a good team?
- Conflict Management: Introduction to Conflict, Causes of Conflict, Management Managing Conflict
- Performance Appraisal: Introduction to Performance Appraisal, Appraisal Vertical Appraisal, Horizontal Appraisal, 360º Performance Appraisal, Methods of Improving Techniques of Performance Appraisal.
- Time Management Skills: Time as a Resource, Identify Important Time Management Wasters, Individual Time Management Styles, Techniques for Better Time Management. Motivation Introduction to Motivation, Relevance, and Types of Motivation,
Motivating the Subordinates, Analysis of Motivation